|
本帖最后由 莺歌燕舞- 于 2015-9-17 09:28 编辑
女人花--英文版--you dont live here anymore
瑞典女歌手:Sofia Kallgren
You don't live here anymore (女人花)
by Sofia Kallgren
Everything has changed, everything's arranged
所有的一切已改变,所有的一切已冥冥中注定
ever since you close the door
自从你关上门
I'm stronger everyday since you went away.
自从你走了之后,我一天比一天更坚强
I guess I will not cry anymore
我以为我不会再哭泣
all the nights dark with them before
但每一个黑夜都在眼泪中度过
And the days I've learn to love them more
而如今的我已学会更加热爱生活
Even though you're somewhere here beside
你远在天边,却仿似在眼前
Stay away. You don't live here anymore
虽然你已离开,虽然你已不在
I could've been captived all like it was before
但你令我深深着迷,长此以往
When I thought our love was true
我想我们的爱是真切的
But everything's surreal.
但一切已顿成梦幻
That is how I feel.
这就是我的感受
So I painted all in blue
很伤心
Lots of memories live inside on me
太多的记忆铭刻在脑海里
even if our love has gone
即使我们的爱已不存在
And maybe I was wrong
但或许我是错的
I thought I'd be so strong.
我以为我会很坚强
|
-
3
查看全部评分
-
|